Thursday, September 6, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day Seven - Black & White

Hello lovelies! The 31 Day Challenge resumes with black and white nails! I am really excited about the "nail art" I have to show you today.

Black and White Manicure

For this mani I started out applying my black and white in the checkerboard pattern (I have done this design before - you can see it here). After that dried I decided I wanted to jazz it up a little bit so I added dots in Orly Decoded and Milani Rapid Cherry using dotting tools.



Black and White Manicure
Black and White Manicure

What do you think of this mani? It's not perfect, but I really like it!


Don't forget to check out the other awesome bloggers participating in the challenge below! If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below!  






.

7 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10