Friday, September 21, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 22 - Inspired By A Song

Happy Friday everyone! I was stumped on this part of the challenge for a while. I kept trying to think of a way to turn my favorite songs into some form of nail art. I never could figure out how to do that so I went a different route and chose a song that had a very visual title - Purple Rain. 





I used Nails Inc. Westminster (one of my favorite purple cremes) as my base and Layla Hologram Effect Ultra Violet for the "raindrops." I tried to make the drops smaller at the top and larger at the tip to give the illusion of rainfall - my middle finger is the best executed. LOL



Purple Rain

Purple Rain

Purple Rain



Don't forget to check out the other awesome bloggers participating in the challenge below! If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below! 






.

6 comments :

  1. I am in love with your holographic polka dotsssss!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those holo polka dots are AMAZING!!! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh I like your nails. What a cool way to do purple rain!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is totally fabulous! Even better than the song!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Stunning and as a teenager I loved this mans music :D

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10