Sunday, September 9, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day Ten - Gradient Nails!

Day 10 of the 31 Day Challenge is gradient nails. I love the look of gradients but they can be hard to pull off, sometimes the colors just do not want to blend no matter what you do. I wanted to try doing this gradient a little bit differently, slightly diagonal instead of straight horizontal. 

I used Zoya Zuza as my base and did the tip "diagonal" gradient with Zoya Charla. I really like how these two look together, they make a perfect pair. 


Zoya Zuza and Charla Gradient

Zoya Zuza and Charla Gradient

Zoya Zuza and Charla Gradient

Zoya Zuza and Charla Gradient




Don't forget to check out the other awesome bloggers participating in the challenge below! If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below! 






.

5 comments :

  1. I love that! I have both those colors so may have to try it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the colour combo! Lovely Mani :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love these colors. :D
    The make me think of the ocean and mermaids!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10