Monday, September 24, 2012

Shimmer Polish Mary - Swatches and Review

I think it's time for another Shimmer Polish!! 

Shimmer Polish is a new-to-me indie brand and I couldn't be happier with these polishes. They are very good quality - no sinking, no bleeding, absolutely no curling glitters and application was a breeze. 

All Shimmer Polishes have names that come from the creator, Cindy's, own life. Here is what Cindy has to say about that:

"My polishes are named after my wonderful friends and family. Each and every name has an important significance to me. Each shade of Shimmer is inspired by that person, from favorite colors, things that are reminiscent of that person, and even personal requests from these great ladies. Each and everyone of my Shimmers have shaped and influenced me to become who I am today. In a way, this is my tribute and gratitude towards having so many amazing people in my life."    

Mary is primarily red, black and silver glitters and this one is very densely packed. I have used one coat on all fingers except my ring finger where I have used two coats over Sinful Colors Dancing Nails. On my thumb I have used 3 coats over my bare nail. I topped it off with one coat of Poshe but I would recommend either one coat of Gelous or 2 coats of regular topcoat to make it completely smooth.


Shimmer Polish Mary in the shade

Shimmer Polish Mary in the shade

Shimmer Polish Mary in the shade

Shimmer Polish Mary in the sun

Shimmer Polish Mary in the sun
Shimmer Polish Mary


Shimmer Polish Mary in the sun

Shimmer Polish Mary in the sun

Shimmer Polish Mary in the sun

Shimmer Polish Mary



Shimmer Polish retails for $12 for a full size (0.5 oz.) bottle. Shimmer Polish links:




*This polish was provided to me for my honest, unbiased opinion.


.

5 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10