Tuesday, September 25, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 26 - Inspired By A Pattern

It was easy for me to decide which pattern to go with for today, I have been wanting to attempt plaid nails for a long time. They were difficult (for me), just as I had expected, but I am pretty happy with how they turned out. 

My base was Filthy Gorgeous London Judy Baby and my design was done with Revlon Sassy and Sinful Colors Nail Art Stripers in Bad Chick and Time Off.


Plaid Nails

Plaid Nails



Don't forget to check out the other awesome bloggers participating in the challenge below! If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below! 




.

5 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10