Tuesday, September 18, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 19 - Galaxy Nails

Galaxy Nails! They seem SO simple! Ha! I had to do them twice and ended up going with the first attempt - 'cause that's how I roll. LOL

I used the "Saran Wrap" technique that I used for my Doctor Who mani because I really like them (and the reminded me of galaxy nails!) - I actually considered using those pics again. LOL This attempt did not turn out as well in my opinion.

I used Pure Ice French Kiss, Nails Inc. Chelsea, Orly Mysterious Curse, China Glaze Fairy Dust and Lynnderella Bride of Franken.


Galaxy Nails

Galaxy Nails

Galaxy Nails

Don't forget to check out the other awesome bloggers participating in the challenge below! If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below! 






2 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10