Thursday, September 20, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 21 - Inspired By A Color

Happy evening everyone! I must admit that some of the challenge themes in the last third of this challenge intimidate me a little but I was super excited for today's theme. 

I absolutely LOVE Fall and all of the colors of Fall but I live in Arizona and am surrounded by desert landscaping so I don't get to see the gorgeous colors in person very often. It's still reaching triple digits here so I wanted to bring a little Fall to my life and my readers' lives.


My Inspiration


Inspired By A Color

Inspired By A Color

Inspired By A Color

Inspired By A Color

I used the "Saran Wrap" technique (again LOL) for this mani and used the following colors - OPI Chopsticking To My Story (my base), Milani Rapid Cherry, Nails Inc. Fenchurch Street, Nails Inc. Hampstead Gardens, Nails Inc. Old Bond St., OPI Hungary For My Honey and Revlon Espresso. (The OPI polishes were purchased before I went Cruelty-Free and were already in my collection.)

Don't forget to check out the other awesome bloggers participating in the challenge below! If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below! 



.

11 comments :

  1. Gorgeous! I so miss autumn. Well I miss all three other seasons we don't get her actually. It's beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whaaaaat no green?? Ha ha.. Great job on the mani!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Im FALLing in love with this mani. Im loving the color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  4. LOVE THIS!!!!! Came out so great!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. VERY nice! I almost did fall leaves for Color day, but decided against it just because I wasn't in an orange mood. You pulled it off way better than I could have though, so I'm glad I didn't!

    ReplyDelete
  6. WAAAAAA This is amazingly beautiful!!! I really love your sponging on this. It really brings in all those shades.... I feel so autumn now.....

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh wow I love this. Totally agree with your inspiration and just soooooo gorgeously realised xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. I miss living in VT every fall now...we don't get fall where I live but for some change in light early to mid Oct when you can tell it's fall and I move out of shorts every day to jeans. Your painting is well represented in your saran mani - I love saran manis - one of the few nail art things I can really do!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10