Monday, September 17, 2012

Layla Red Hot Mirror Effect - Swatches and Review

Layla Red Hot
Layla Red Hot with Mirror Effect Base File


This is the first Layla Mirror Effect polish that I have tried and I must say that I am impressed! Application was a breeze. It was completely opaque in one coat (although I used 2 for the photos). I love the brush - it is flat but not overly wide and splayed well.

The Mirror Effect line has a base file that helps smooth out the ridges in your nails before applying the polish. It is double sided (a side 1 and side 2) and it really did help smooth out my nails. I used it on all fingers except my ring finger. You can tell in the pics it is not quite as smooth as the others.


Layla Red Hot

Layla Red Hot

Layla Red Hot

Layla Red Hot

Layla Red Hot

Layla Red Hot

Layla Mirror Effect polishes retail for $15.50 at Ninja Polish 10 ml. I really can't say enough positive things about Ninja Polish. They have such a wide variety of polish and stamping supplies at amazing prices and the customer service is superb. Make sure to follow them on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on re-stock info and sales! 


*This polish was provided to me for my honest, unbiased opinion. 


.

4 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10