Monday, September 24, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 25 - Inspired By Fashion

I had several different ideas in mind for today but none that I could successfully accomplish. LOL So I flew by the seat of my pants for this one and took inspiration from one of my favorite purses. Little tidbit about me - I love purses! 

This purse is special because it was my first "nice purse" and was a gift from my mom several years ago for my birthday. I was tempted to just paint my nails a matching red and leave it at that but that seemed like cheating. I love the lining of this purse, it's a very pretty pattern, but I didn't think I could re-create it either. 

So, I took inspiration from the logo and the snake that encircles it and did a "snake" around my accent nail. I am actually quite happy with it. It's simple but sometimes simple is just what you need. As much as I like intricate nail art, I think I am happiest with my nails when there is a simple creme on them. 

I used Zoya Sooki and the gold is Milani Signature Gold.



Inspired By Fashion Manicure

Inspired By Fashion Manicure

Inspired By Fashion Manicure




Don't forget to check out the other awesome bloggers participating in the challenge below! If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below! 




.

5 comments :

  1. love this one is very chic. the combination of the bag and the polish and are the same shade well done

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am not a bags fan really, but I'm loving your manicure. It's classy - but with a twist. Very elegant!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous bag! and of course gorgeous nails! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. My mom and sister both have that handbag. :) I know it's an unusual color, but you did a great job matching it!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10