Tuesday, September 4, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day Five - BLUE with Pure Ice French Kiss

Happy Tuesday everyone! Tonight is gonna be a quick post - it's just been one of those days. LOL



For Day Five of the challenge - blue - I have Pure Ice French Kiss. This is such a gorgeous blue and applied very easily. 2-3 coats for full opacity, depending on how thick your coats are. I highly recommend this one, it's a stunner. It is super shiny - no top coat in the photos.


Pure Ice French Kiss

Pure Ice French Kiss

Pure Ice French Kiss

Pure Ice French Kiss
Pure Ice polishes retail for $1.98 at Walmart and can also be found on their website baricosmetics.com.

Don't forget to check out the other awesome bloggers participating in the challenge below! If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below!






.

4 comments :

  1. That's a beautiful blue, looks great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this color and love it! I wear it under Pure Ice Heartbreaker, such an awesome pair!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I've never tried that brand but I like this color on you!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10