Saturday, September 22, 2012

Glitter Gal 3D Holographic Nude - Swatches and Review

Hello again! I have an amazing holo to show you and it just couldn't wait until morning. 

Glitter Gal Nude from the 3D Holographic Collection is a nude that has some major POP. I have only recently started embracing (and loving) nude polishes but not all of them look good with my pasty white skin so I was a little leery about this one. I am so thrilled to say that I absolutely love it and I think it looks good with my skin tone. I had no issues with application at all, it was a dream to apply. The holographic property is much more pronounced and much more linear than I initially expected. This is definitely a must-have in everyone's collection. 

I layered this over Milani Teddy Brown on all fingers except my ring finger where I am wearing it over my bare nail. This polish does NOT have to be layered, as you can see in the photos, but it's a great way to conserve the precious holo! I used two coats of Nude on the layering nails and 4 coats of it on its own. I actually love it BOTH ways and will wear it both ways. (I actually wore it like this for my full mani for 2 days.) I have included some "less-holo" photos so you can see the base color better.



Glitter Gal Nude

Glitter Gal Nude

Glitter Gal Nude

Glitter Gal Nude

Glitter Gal Nude

Glitter Gal Nude

Glitter Gal Nude (by itself)

Glitter Gal polishes are available at Ninja Polish and retail for $11.50 - $17.95 for full 15ml bottles. I really can't say enough positive things about Ninja Polish. They have such a wide variety of polish and stamping supplies at amazing prices and the customer service is superb. Make sure to follow them on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on re-stock info and sales! 


*This polish was provided to me for my honest, unbiased opinion. 


.


5 comments :

  1. Love it - I really need this one.

    ReplyDelete
  2. WOW!! It looks gorgeous!!!
    The kind of color I wouldn't be looking at in general but I am SOOOOOOO glad to see what I'm missing!!
    Now I'm going to get it :-D
    Thanks!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just love holo's so so so much!

    What is it about them thats so awesomely gorgeous?!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is stunning! It really looks great on you, looks like I need to look into these polishes :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love nude holos, they are sophisticated and wearable to the office but add that extra bit of something special!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10