Tuesday, September 11, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day Twelve - Stripes!

Howdy everyone! Today is Day 12 of the 31 Day Challenge - stripes. I wasn't so sure about this one and I am not 100% happy with the outcome but I love the colors and how they play together.

For 3 of my nails I went with the design I saw on Chalkboard Nails for her "Yellow Day" mani. I then did random "jagged" stripes for my accent nail. All nails were done using tape. I used Zoya Kendal as my base, Zoya Mira as my middle color and Cult Nails Vicious on my tips. All were topped with one coat of Poshe.


Stripe Manicure

Stripe Manicure

Stripe Manicure



Don't forget to check out the other awesome bloggers participating in the challenge below! If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below!  






.

4 comments :

  1. Looks great - love the colors you used!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love these purples!
    Please visit my blog, too:) I'm new, I post nails and beauty products as well!

    saranail.blogspot.kr

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10