Sunday, September 16, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 17 - Glitter with Lynnderella LavenDear

Day 17 of the challenge is finally an easy one - glitter! I had the lovely Lynnderella LavenDear in my untrieds so I thought I would use it. It is so pretty, I'm glad I did! As usual, my camera does it no justice.

I layered one coat of LavenDear over MUA #3 (a berry creme - I will have swatches of this one on its own later) and I love the combo of the two!



Lynnderella LavenDear

Lynnderella LavenDear

Lynnderella LavenDear


Don't forget to check out the other awesome bloggers participating in the challenge below! If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below! 







.

3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10