Friday, September 28, 2012

Nails Inc. Old Park Lane - Swatches and Review

I have a quickie for you tonight. I have been doing a lot of glitter posts and my 31 DC posts but that hasn't left time for much else. I actually have other pics just waiting to be posted. LOL So I thought I would share one with you tonight. 

Nails Inc. Old Park Lane is a metallic taupe with perfect formula (as I have come to expect from Nails. Inc.). This is two easy coats and no top coat. (This also happens to be the base of an upcoming Shimmer post. *wink*)



Nails Inc. Old Park Lane

Nails Inc. Old Park Lane

Nails Inc. Old Park Lane

What do you think of this one? Metallics aren't my favorite finish but I do really enjoy this one. 

Nails Inc. polishes are available in select colors in the US at Sephora.com and some Sephora locations. They are available for purchase in the UK at nailsinc.com but they do not ship internationally at this time.



.

3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10