Saturday, September 15, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day Sixteen - Tribal Print

As with several of my other days of this challenge, I am not happy with this one. I must explain that because I don't usually do nail art I don't have any nail art brushes (although I have purchased some and they are on their way to me). As a result of that, I had to do this mani with only the regular polish brush and dotting tools. Considering what I had to use, I guess it turned out semi-okay. LOL

I used Milani Teddy Brown as my base, Nails Inc. Chelsea for the black and Nails Inc. St. Pancras for the red.

Tribal Print Manicure


Don't forget to check out the other awesome bloggers participating in the challenge below! If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below! 






.

2 comments :

  1. wow consider the fact that you didn't have a small brush - this turned out awesome!
    To me it looks very native american. i love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ooooh very cool! I love the browns and black together. Loving your design too, great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10