Sunday, September 16, 2012

La Femme Unica - Swatches and Review

Happy Sunday everyone! I have something to brighten up your day - a gorgeous holo for you to swoon over. 

La Femme Unica is described as "A decadent rich hunter's green exceptionally linear holographic." I wouldn't call it a hunter green - it's more of a medium, dusty sage green to my eyes - but it is most definitely decadent and exceptionally holographic. 

The formula on this polish was absolute PERFECTION. I don't think I have ever had a linear holo this strong with this formula this amazing. It reminded me a lot of the A England formulas, so creamy and smooth. 

I used one coat and wore it that way, topped with one coat of Poshe, for a day and a half. I was simply amazed. I never leave a polish alone with one coat (I always use at least two) so you know it must be good for me to leave it alone after one. I had no issues with the brush or the bottle. All photos are without clean-up just to show how easily it went on. 

In the photos I have left my pinky with one coat of Unica topped with one coat of Poshe. All other nails have 2 coats of Unica and no topcoat. As you can tell, topcoat did not diminish the holo effect. 



La Femme Unica

La Femme Unica

La Femme Unica

La Femme Unica

La Femme Unica

La Femme Unica

La Femme Unica

La Femme Unica

La Femme Unica

La Femme Unica

La Femme Unica

La Femme Unica

La Femme Unica

La Femme Unica

There's nothing more to say, it's simply amazing. If you love holo and/or green you definitely need this polish.

La Femme polishes range from $6 - $9 at Ninja Polish (Unica being $8) for 9 ml. I really can't say enough positive things about Ninja Polish. They have such a wide variety of polish and stamping supplies at amazing prices and the customer service is superb. Make sure to follow them on Facebook and Twitter to stay up-to-date on re-stock info and sales! 

And, as a bonus, Ninja Polish is currently hosting a giveaway on their Facebook page for a $25 gift card!


*This polish was provided to me for my honest, unbiased opinion.


.

9 comments :

  1. This is absolutely GORGEOUS! I love holos like this, they look scattered but are actually linear! Amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Freakin amazing! Definitely not the La Femme polish we get in markets over here.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have this coming in a swap and I can't wait!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is a crazy cool colour! I thought I've seen everything when it comes to holo, but this colour is very unique!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10