Friday, September 28, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 29 - Inspired by the Supernatural

Happy Friday everyone! I didn't have much time to do today's challenge mani so I decided to go with something I thought would be fairly simple, ghosts! 

I didn't wait long enough to apply my top coat and they smeared, which I attempted to fix. I think I made them worse instead of better. LOL But I think they're pretty cute anyway.


Ghost Mani

Ghost Mani

Ghost Mani

Ghost Mani


Don't forget to check out the other awesome bloggers participating in the challenge below! If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below! 




.

6 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10