Wednesday, September 5, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day Six - VIOLET with Color Club Fashion Addict

Hello and Happy Hump Day! For Day 6 of the challenge we have Violet. I love purple so this is right up my alley. 

I have had Color Club Fashion Addict for a while and haven't used it for some reason. Apparently I was crazy because this is GORGEOUS. The holo effect is much stronger than I expected it to be and the formula was very easy to work with. This is two easy coats.


Color Club Fashion Addict

Color Club Fashion Addict

Color Club Fashion Addict

Color Club Fashion Addict

Color Club Fashion Addict

Color Club Fashion Addict


Isn't this color amazing?! I was completely crazy to have it in my untrieds for months.

Don't forget to check out the other awesome bloggers participating in the challenge below! If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below! 






.

8 comments :

  1. This color is gorgeous! It looks really good on you!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw holo nails in the inLinkz and had to click on it right away! I love Fashion Addict. Yours look darker than mine in your photos though, but that's probably the illusion caused by the holo :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Holo deliciousness! Looks fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
  4. *drools* That's amazing! I love holos!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Damn!! This one goes right into my wishlist!!!
    GORGEOUS!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. this is so so gorgeous a shade... m gonna get this

    ReplyDelete
  7. Reminds me of CC Revolution - maybe it was from the same collection as this one - not recalling - but I have not used Revolution in a urber long time. I am with you on purples - gotta have 'em.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10