Thursday, September 13, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day Fourteen - Flowers!

Day 14 of the challenge is flowers! I took the easy way out on this one and stamped on flowers. LOL But my base was somewhat difficult and took quite some time to blend. I started off with a base of Illamasqua Smash and did a gradient with Sinful Colors Dream On. I absolutely love both of these colors and I think they look great together.


Gradient with Flowers

Gradient with Flowers

Gradient with Flowers

Gradient with Flowers

Gradient with Flowers

Gradient with Flowers

Gradient with Flowers

Gradient with Flowers


Don't forget to check out the other awesome bloggers participating in the challenge below! If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below! 






.

6 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10