Saturday, September 8, 2012

Saturday Spam with GOSH Holographic (The Original)

Happy Saturday! I hope you all have a great weekend ahead of you! I have a spam post for you this morning of one of the best, if not THE best, holographic polishes ever. GOSH Holographic. Application is a little tedious with this one, but not overly troublesome. I did not use a base coat, I applied it over my naked nails. I used 3 coats, making sure each coat was dry to avoid dragging.

Enjoy the pics!

GOSH Holographic

GOSH Holographic

GOSH Holographic

GOSH Holographic

GOSH Holographic

GOSH Holographic

GOSH Holographic

GOSH Holographic

GOSH Holographic

GOSH Holographic

Unfortunately this polish is discontinued and hard to find. GOSH just released GOSH Holographic Hero but from what I am hearing it does not have the same holo effect as the original.

.

3 comments :

  1. wow! This looks absolutely gorgeous!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks... that didn't hurt at all :-/

    WOW this is HOLO!!! I just got the new release but haven't tried it yet... I wonder if I will be ok with it or real disappointed.....

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't stop looking *_*
    What a awesome nailpolish! I really love it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10