Thursday, September 27, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 28 - Inspired by a Flag

Inspired by a flag was an easy one for me to choose. Anyone that knows me knows that I am a bit of an Anglophile (although I really love all of the UK and hope to visit there someday) so I wanted to attempt a Union Jack. 

I remember a few months back when we were celebrating the Queen's Jubilee I wanted so badly to do a Union Jack on my nails but didn't think I would be able to pull it off. I decided to stop whining and put on my big girl panties and try. And guess what, I totally surprised myself! I am really happy with how this turned out.

I used Zoya Song as my base and the red and white were Sinful Colors Nail Art Stripers in Be My Valentine and Bad Chick.


Union Jack Manicure

Union Jack Manicure

Don't forget to check out the other awesome bloggers participating in the challenge below! If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below! 



.

8 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10