Friday, September 14, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day Fifteen - Delicate Print!

Halfway through the challenge and we are up to delicate print nails! I acquired Dior Czarina Gold a few months back and it was still sitting in my untrieds (except for using it as a pedi) because I was waiting for some length on my nails before I wore it. I absolutely love it (and will be posting it on its own sometime soon) and can't wait to wear it more this Fall!

Delicate Print Manicure

I had been wearing CG for over a day on its own so there is some minor tip wear in the photos but I thought it would look great with some gold stamping. I absolutely love this combo. I used Milani Signature Gold and Bundle Monster plate BM12 for the stamping. (The design I used is small and not meant to cover the whole nail - I just kept repeating it over and over for the desired look.)


Delicate Print Manicure

Delicate Print Manicure

Delicate Print Manicure

Delicate Print Manicure

Delicate Print Manicure


Don't forget to check out the other awesome bloggers participating in the challenge below! If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below!






.

10 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10