Sunday, September 30, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 31 - Recreate A Manicure You Love

FINALLY!!! The last day of the challenge is upon us! I am very proud that I completed this challenge without missing a day. I am even more proud to say that I feel this has improved my nail art skills.

Today's prompt leaves so many choices, there are so many manis that I love and would love to be able to recreate. And maybe I will someday. But when I saw this particular mani in the challenge I knew which one I was going to use for today. 

I absolutely loved this mani. I have mentioned in the past that I love purses. While I don't own any Hermés, I hope to someday. And even without that, I love the color combo and style of this mani.  First up, a photo of the original mani from Sheila at Pointless Cafe.


Original Hermés Manicure from Pointless Cafe




My Hermés Manicure

My Hermés Manicure

My Hermés Manicure




How do you think I did? It's not as good as the original but I am pretty happy with it. I can't stop staring at my nails!


Don't forget to check out the other awesome bloggers participating in the challenge below! If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below! 




.

6 comments :

  1. I <3 it , love the orange an black

    ReplyDelete
  2. These look great, I loved the inspiration you picked aswell! What is the orange polish you used?
    And I hear you on the love for Hermés purses.. the first time I saw one irl I briefly contemplated to grab it and run for the hills, but of course that would've been bad :D They're just so stunning!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10