Saturday, September 1, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day Two - ORANGE with Sinful Colors Tapping Nails

Happy Saturday! I have had one helluva day and my head is back to pounding so I am going to make this one short and sweet. For day 2 we have ORANGE.....



I had been wanting Sinful Colors Tapping Nails ever since I saw this post from Pointless Cafe. You wouldn't think a polish that only costs $1.99 would be a long-time lemming, but it can be when you can't find it anywhere! LOL Luckily I have amazing polish friends and my friend Gina surprised me with this one. Thanks Gina! ♥

The formula was a tad on the thin side, but not problematic. I did have to use 3 coats to eliminate VNL - but the color payoff is SO worth it. I love this one! No topcoat in the photos.


Sinful Colors Tapping Nails

Sinful Colors Tapping Nails

Sinful Colors Tapping Nails

Sinful Colors Tapping Nails

What do you think of this one? I love it! Don't forget to check out all of the other lovely bloggers participating in the challenge below!

If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below! Thanks to Polished Criminails for starting this one!






.

8 comments :

  1. Thank you for posting this! I found this shade all alone with no label. I am pretty sure it is the same one. Does yours have pink duochrome at an angle? I love this on you, anyway.

    I haven't tried mine yet. Looking forward to it though, it is a beaut.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh yes, I LOVE IT!!! Still haven't got it - but I will! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this polish! Looks like it's now a lemming of mine too XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another quality color from Sinful. Heading to Walgreens today to take advantage of the .99 cent sale.

    ReplyDelete
  5. eons before tangerine tango hit and long before summer of 2011 sported a ton of orange polishes, I have been a fan of good oranges - meaning anything that is not looking like I am decked for a Halloween Party - no crayola oranges. This one reminds me a tad of ChG's Riviting which was the only shade in the HG collection I came close to even liking - but then I am a) not a HG fan and b) not alone in finding that collection way out of season when it was released. I get my sad face on when I see some interesting Sinful shades. I don't know why but where I live never gets anything new in this line. We only have 1 drugstore and it's pretty pitiful. But even when I check the handful of stores in a town about 15 miles from me, same thing - nothing ever new in Sinful. We also don't have the other cheaper brand, Wet 'n Wild. I would use this line to pick up an 'in shade I want to try knowing I might not end up wearing it more than 1-2 times. So many times hear of Walgreens .99 cent sales on this brand - oddly when I do go to the Walgreens 20 miles from me, they never have these sales - would think it has to be chain wide. Agree the few Sinfuls I have are watery and need 3 coats, but big deal at $2/bottle. I can put up with that if I ever could find more than 10 shades of this brand.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Wanted to add - love the 'ad your link' widget. I rarely have time to look at blog rolls - this gets more attention I think. I am looking for more polish blogs to follow as a few of the ones I depended on are closed down now it seems.

      Delete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10