Saturday, September 29, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day 30 - Inspired By A Tutorial

Happy Saturday!

I had several different tutorials in mind for the challenge today but life has been busy lately and I wound up with only an hour, right before time to post,  to do this mani. LOL So, I chose one that LOOKED fairly easy and didn't require tape (because tape manis take forever for me to do). 

I decided on this cloud tutorial from Nailside. This design ended up being more difficult than I anticipated. I think if I were to attempt this again I would use a large dotting tool for the design, I think it would make it easier (for me). 

I do love how these colors look together. I used La Femme Unica as my base, Zoya Monica as the middle color and Zoya Brie as the tip color.


Cloud Manicure

Cloud Manicure

Cloud Manicure



Don't forget to check out the other awesome bloggers participating in the challenge below! If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below! 



.



11 comments :

  1. Your nails look great, lovely color combo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. cute, I haven't tried one of these, love the look!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh! Holo clouds. They look stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  4. that colour combo works sooooo well x

    ReplyDelete
  5. They looks so lush the holo looks amazingg!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is pretty perfect! I think you nailed it! I have yet to try this, but wow! Maybe I should! You really rocked the right colors as well! My favorite of yours so far! And you and Sheila need to stop saying you can't do nail art. LOL. Me thinks you can!

    ReplyDelete
  7. That is bad ass. I've got to try this! Love it! Oh and yes, you can do nail art. The flower you did was amazing. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is SO awesome! I love the colors you chose and I love the charcoal holo background. Gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10