Monday, September 3, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day Four - GREEN with Illamasqua Smash!

Happy Labor Day to all of my US readers! I hope if you were lucky enough to have the day off of work that you did something fun and relaxing! 



I love this day of the challenge for two reasons - 1) green is one of my favorite colors and 2) I have a long-time lemming to show you that I received as a VERY early birthday pressie from my friend Kim at The Ides of Polish (aka my UK polish pimp LOL). She has a great blog - if you don't follow her you should check her out!

Illamasqua Smash is green perfection in the bottle. It applied so smoothly and was perfectly opaque in 2 coats. The photos are without top coat. I ended up wearing this for 2 days by itself (that's pretty unheard of for me) and after that I added to it - but you will see that later in the challenge. *wink*


Illamasqua Smash

Illamasqua Smash

Illamasqua Smash

Illamasqua Smash

Illamasqua Smash

Illamasqua Smash

Illamasqua Smash

Illamasqua Smash

Illamasqua Smash

Illamasqua Smash

Illamasqua Smash

Illamasqua Smash


Isn't it just so lovely? I had a hard time narrowing down the photos. LOL

Illamasqua polishes are available, in certain shades (Smash included) at Sephora.com for $14. They are also available at illamasqua.com in the UK.

Don't forget to check out the other awesome bloggers participating in the challenge below! If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below!








.

6 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10