Monday, October 1, 2012

Shimmer Polish Rochelle - Swatches and Review

Hello everyone! How about a little sparkle to cheer up your Monday morning?

Shimmer Polish is a new-to-me indie brand and I couldn't be happier with these polishes. They are very good quality - no sinking, no bleeding, absolutely no curling glitters and application was a breeze. 

All Shimmer Polishes have names that come from the creator, Cindy's, own life. Here is what Cindy has to say about that:

"My polishes are named after my wonderful friends and family. Each and every name has an important significance to me. Each shade of Shimmer is inspired by that person, from favorite colors, things that are reminiscent of that person, and even personal requests from these great ladies. Each and everyone of my Shimmers have shaped and influenced me to become who I am today. In a way, this is my tribute and gratitude towards having so many amazing people in my life."    

Rochelle is primarily red and gold glitters but, as with all of the other Shimmer Polishes I have posted, the mix is much more complex than that. I layered this one over Nails Inc. Old Park Lane. I think this is another Shimmer that is perfect for Autumn! I used one coat on all fingers except my ring finger where I used two.



Shimmer Polish Rochelle

Shimmer Polish Rochelle

Shimmer Polish Rochelle

Shimmer Polish Rochelle

Shimmer Polish Rochelle

Shimmer Polish Rochelle

Shimmer Polish Rochelle

Shimmer Polish Rochelle

Shimmer Polish Rochelle



Shimmer Polish retails for $12 for a full size (0.5 oz.) bottle. Shimmer Polish links:




*This polish was provided to me for my honest, unbiased opinion.


.

5 comments :

  1. Wow, I love this polish! I'm really on a shimmer kick right now. I just picked up some holographic and glitter polishes and have been experimenting with layering them over different creme and metallic polishes to get cool manis.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So gorgeous! I love how she names her polishes after friends and family, beautiful idea!

    Jazz x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty! Hey, I know a Rochelle :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Another beautiful review! Thank you!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10