Friday, August 31, 2012

31 Day Challenge Day One - RED with Zoya Kimmy

Today I am beginning my very first nail/blogging challenge ever - and it's a doozy! I am excited for the challenge but hope I can keep up - we all know my nail art skills aren't the best! LOL

Several bloggers are joining in this - some are doing a 30 Day Challenge instead and some are adding in the extra challenge of also using an untried polish each day. I am so excited to see what everyone comes up with!




For day one I decided to pull a gorgeous Zoya from my stash - Zoya Kimmy. Kimmy is an orange-based red with golden shimmer. Absolutely stunning - 2 coats for opacity.


Zoya Kimmy

Zoya Kimmy

Zoya Kimmy

Zoya Kimmy

Zoya Kimmy

Zoya Kimmy

Isn't Kimmy gorgeous?!

If you'd like to join the 30/31 Day Challenge, go here to grab the codes to embed in your posts for the next 30 days and add your post using the link below!








.

9 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10