Tuesday, November 1, 2011

Ozotic 531 Over Black!

Hello everyone!The polish I have for you today is simply amazing! It is brand new from Ozotic and it is one of their new mish-mash polishes. The mish -mash line from Ozotic is both multi-chrome and holographic! They are so amazingly gorgeous!

One thing you need to know about multi-chromes (or duo-chromes) is that you have to layer them over a dark color to bring out their amazing color-shifting abilities. Today I have layered this over a black creme, I will be doing another post tomorrow on 531 over a different color so you can see how it changes depending on your base color.

This polish shifts from an amber color to a reddish purple...I could see green in sometimes but I couldn't seem to capture that in the pics. In the pics are 2 coats of Ozotic 531 over 1 opaque coat of Sally Hansen Black Out. I put Orly Sec 'N Dry over my index and ring fingers and left my middle and pinky fingers without a top coat so you can see that top coat does not dull the holo in this polish. 
I'm sorry this looks a little sloppy....I didn't notice it until I was editing the pics and since it's almost bedtime for me, I could not take new ones.












This is my favorite picture of this polish...you have the blurred holo on the index finger but you can see two different colors on my other fingers!








*This product is no longer available for purchase.*



*Product provided to me for my honest review.


.


10 comments :

  1. Wow! Just wow! Thanks so much for your kind words and your fantastic pics!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't get it--why did you need so many pics of this polish? LOL! OMG it's gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is AH-mazing!!! I need this in my life! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you!! I tried to do this beauty justice!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is a beautiful color. Why don't I own any holos yet?? They are honestly my favorite polish I've seen online lately. I need to get some.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes....everyone needs this in their life!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. your pics are great ashley! this isamazing!

    ReplyDelete
  8. wow so freakin amazing so much beautiful going on I wish I don't see it because now I got to have it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. LOL...I know that feeling beauxs mom!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10