Saturday, November 5, 2011

Mini Pre-Birthday Haul!

Happy Saturday!! Or Sunday now, depending on where you are. It's 10:14 PM here, so still Saturday. LOL My mom surprised me today with a pre-birthday shopping trip. (My birthday is this Friday, 11/11/11. YES! LOL) 

First we went to THREE different supply shops. I prefer to buy my polish here if I can because it's cheaper. ALL THREE WERE CLOSED. :( So, we headed to Ulta. They had nothing. All the stuff that I wanted that was on sale had been picked over and they didn't have the OPI Muppets Collection out yet. Luckily, there was a Ross 2 doors down from Ulta so I went to see if they had any Color Club sets. Finally some luck! They had ONE Beyond the Mistletoe set left and I snatched it up!

I was bummed I didn't find more but at least I got these, they're my first Color Club polishes! Also, I went online and purchased a Bundle Monster stamping plate set, a double-ended Konad stamper and some dotting tools! Can't wait to get these and (hopefully) improve my nail art!


I will be back tomorrow with a polish post!

.

8 comments :

  1. Yay!!! And happy early birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww that shucks.... I hope you enjoy the CC set; can't wait see swatches! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Happy early birthday! You've still got time before the big day to find more gifties- best of wishes in the hunt! I'm a November birthday also, and I bought myself two ManGlaze polishes to celebrate. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. I just got those too and I was also able to find the Foiled collection at my Ross!! My Ross had a lot of them... hopefully your store will get more! I love all these colors! Happy Early Birthday!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for all the early birthday wishes!!

    rachlovespenguins1 Congrats on the Manglazes! I definitely have some lemmings from them! Which ones did you get?

    Elphiero- I also want the CC Fioled set, my Ross didn't have it. They had the Bohemian set but it didn't look like "me".

    ReplyDelete
  6. I bought ILF and Mink Mitten. Both are glorious. :D
    We don't have Ross stores where I live so I'll be jealous of everyone's Color Club sets!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Those are both great ManGlazes!!! Great pics! Can you not find the CC sets anywhere near you? Maybe you could purchase them online.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10