Friday, November 18, 2011

Mom's Nails!! OPI Designer....de Better with butterflies!!

Happy Friday everyone!!! I wanted to show you what I did with my mom's nails over OPI Designer....de Better! (if you missed my post on this color alone you can see it HERE) My mom LOVES butterflies and this seemed like a really good base color to stamp some colorful butterflies over. I had to try a few different stamping colors before I got ones that showed up like I wanted. I ended up using OPI Wocka Wocka!, China Glaze Up All Night and Orly Velvet Rope. I just dabbed different combos of the colors all over the butterfly stamp plate (BM09) which made for some very pretty combos.

OPI Designer....de Better!, OPI Wocka Wocka!, ChG Up All Night, Orly Velvet Rope






I hope you enjoyed these!! I think Mom is. :)

5 comments :

  1. love the different colors in the butterflies!! so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow! so detailed and very very pretty :)
    I love them :D
    xX
    http://amyscorner93.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't pull off the multi-colored stamps, but you did a great job with it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this! I saved the pic on my future ideas folder!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10