Sunday, November 6, 2011

A England Guinevere

Happy Sunday everyone! I hope you are all having a fabulous weekend! Today I have my very first A England polish to share with you. This polish is so pretty and feminine, not to mention the formula is AMAZING. It went on like butter, so creamy smooth. I am really impressed with this brand! I can't wait to get more A England!

When I started putting this on it immediately reminded me of a discontinued OPI, "Parlez-vous OPI?" - I will do a comparison post for you later today. 

This is such a pretty dusty lilac, I think it's perfect for any season. It's dusty enough for the cold months but still bright enough for Spring and Summer. 

I used 2 coats in the pics, no top coat. I wanted to show you it is really shiny on its own!







Isn't this a stunning creme? It is such a "comfort polish."

A England polishes can be purchased at A EnglandNinja Polish, Overall Beauty and Llarowe




*Provided to me for my honest review. 


.

5 comments :

  1. Parlez Vous OPI is one of my all time faves - can't wait for the comparison xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. The Daily Crumpet- I did the comparison yesterday. :) Here is the link:
    http://ashleyispolishaddicted.blogspot.com/2011/11/comparison-post-england-guinevere-vs.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. this is a gorgeous polish! I'm really curious to try A England polishes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This reminds me of NYC Park Ave I'm wearing it now very pretty!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10