Thursday, November 17, 2011

OPI Designer....de Better!

Time for my first Muppets post! I used Designer.....de Better! (DDB) on my mom yesterday with some stamping on top but I didn't get a pic of DDB on its own so I swatched it and took some pics so you could see it alone before I post her mani.

This is a gorgeous color, my pics don't do it justice. It is a gorgeous silver foil with bronze flecks. I was not expecting it to be as pretty as it is, and it has a warm quality to it that straight silver polish does not have. As much as I like silver polish it usually is not very flattering on my skin tone but I think this one looks good on me.

This is 2 coats with no top coat.








What do you think of this color? Will you be buying it? I will try to show mostly Muppets for the next few days so you can see which are your favorites!


3 comments :

  1. oh I love this! I want it so bad.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is one of my favorite's from the collection! I know everyone is nuts over the glitters in the group but not me! I love this, Warm & Fozzie, Wocka! Wocka! and Pepe!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10