Sunday, November 6, 2011

Comparison Post! A England Guinevere vs. OPI Parlez-vous OPI?

As promised in my last post, I have a comparison between A England Guinevere and OPI Parlez-vous OPI? They're not dupes....they're not even as close I was thinking. They are similar though. The OPI is darker than the A England but they have the same dusty, smoky quality. The OPI is discontinued and HTF so if you have been lemming it the A England might squash it eventhough they're not identical. 

In the pics I have Parlez-vous OPI? on my index and ring fingers and Guinevere on my middle finger and pinky. I have 2 coats of each polish, no top coat.






What do you think of these two polishes? I kind of like them together!
Don't forget tomorrow is Moustache Mani Monday for Prostate Cancer Awareness!!

6 comments :

  1. Ashley, I wore Guinevere for the first time last week, and I loved it. In fact, I loved it more than I thought I would. It's really a gorgeous color!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great comparison! These kinds of colors tend to look really odd on my skin tone, sadly. The closest thing I can wear is Metro Chic by $OPI. I wish I could pull it off Guinevere is so pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I don't think these 2 are close at all - but certainly folks need to find something they love to wear in this range. OPI really blew it by not putting Parloz- Vou into the classic line - the color still is classically wanted and adored by many. I saw this shade go for close to $20 this week on eBay.

    I did not buy Guinevere last year - it's really pretty - I had been stung by a # of lavenders that were washed out or chalky looking when this came out so I backed off that shade.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I was pinning away for such type of blogs, thanks for posting this for us.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Superb way of explaining, and great blog to get wonderful information.sober houses in MA

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10