Monday, November 21, 2011

Butter London The Black Knight!!!!!

Hello lovely ladies (and gentlemen?)!!! I am so excited for this post today....I have found my knight in sparkling armor!! LOL I have on my very first butter LONDON polish and it does not disappoint!! I had been lemming The Black Knight ever since I first saw the promos for bL's limited edition holiday collection. While I have several other bL lemmings I was afraid of missing out on this one since it is limited edition so I picked this and Tart With A Heart (in the Dressing Table duo) as my very first bL's!! I am so happy I did, it has jumped into the ranks of my all-time favorite polishes!!

TBK is just amazing....it is a black base with glitter in black, pink, blue and silver but all those colors reflect each other so you see more colors than that even. It has an amazing formula, like butter. Think that's where they derived the name? LOL

The only downfall is that it is a very hungry glitter. You know how they say the way to a man's heart is through his stomach? Well, the way to The Black Knight's heart must be through top coat. LOL I used 2 coats of TBK and topped it off with 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of Orly Sec 'N Dry. After that dried it appeared a little dull so I added 1 coat of Color Club top coat (it is pretty thick) and voila!! SHINE!!! I can't stop staring at my nails!!!



The cool thing about butter LONDON's bottles is that the big cap lifts off to reveal a smaller, round and very easy-to-work-with cap!


 My barcode label came off when I was taking the bottle out of the packaging and will not stick back on. So, I have it but it's just laying in a drawer. LOL




DROOL!!!!

What do you think of The Black Knight? Will you be running out to buy it before it's not available anymore? 

Butter London retails for $14 and can be purchased at butterlondon.com. They have a sale running now through November 23rd for 30% off all orders when you use the code CELEBRATE11.

You can also purchase The Dressing Table duo (which is your choice of The Black Knight with Tart With A Heart or Fairy Lights with Tart With A Heart) at Ulta. The set is $25, so there is $3 in savings.

8 comments :

  1. I loveeeeee it. It's so pretty and shinyyyy :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. That is SOOO pretty!

    I nominated you for the versatile blogger award on my blog! Hope you check it out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love this polish. I am hoping to get it during the sale!

    ReplyDelete
  4. looks soooooo much nicer on you than it did on me. Yours looks purpley black x

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is gorgeous! You did a great job!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10