Friday, November 4, 2011

Ozotic 532 Over Wet 'N Wild Night Prowl

Happy Friday lovelies! I have an amazing polish to show you today! I am in love with Ozotic 532 - .maybe even more than 531. I can't decide, I love them both! This polish is from the mish-mash line which means it is mulit-chrome AND holographic! Sooo gorgeous!

This polish shifts so many different colors. I tried to capture them all but I'm sure I probably didn't!   I spotted light purple, light blue, teal, dark purple, dark blue, grey, pink and even some light gold! And don't forget the holo - there is so much going on and it is absolutely amazing!

We had a very rare cloudy day today that turned into a windy day that turned into a day-long dust storm. How fun. I love clouds and will never turn them away but it also meant no sun pics for this amazing polish. While I didn't get sun pics, this polish is so gorgeous that the pics are still drool-worthy! 

The first 2 pics are outside under the clouds - they don't show the holo very well but the color-change shows up amazingly well! In these pics are 2 coats of 532 over 2 coats of Wet 'n Wild Night Prowl, all topped of with 1 coat of Orly Sec 'N Dry.














 With all those colors it's hard to believe it's only one polish!

*This product is no longer available for purchase.*



This opinion was my own and I was not compensated for it. 

.

8 comments :

  1. Gorgeous!! I'm a new follower(: Loving your blog!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Kelly!!! I'm glad you're enjoying it and welcome!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, you're Posh for Polish!! I have been following your blog forever!!! Thank you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OH wow! SOOO very pretty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks everyone!! This polish is so stunningly gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10