Monday, November 14, 2011

Fall Leaves with Zoya Jem

Good morning again, my wonderful readers! This morning I want to show you the lovely stamping I did over Zoya Jem that I showed you last night. I am in love with this mani. I think I may start stamping everything in sight. LOL 

I had something very exciting happen yesterday. I took my nephew to get a haircut and the girl that cut it was new (to me at least), I know most of the girls there but had never seen her before. She complimented me on my nails (I was wearing this mani) and I thanked her and told her I had a nail polish blog. She asked for my website address and said she was so excited to see it. I don't know if she's checked it out yet, but welcome Chelsea, if you have! 

So, for this I started with my base of Zoya Jem and did the stamping with China Glaze Cheers To You, China Glaze Street Racing and OPI Symphony in Gold. I used plate BM04 and Color Club top coat. There's really nothing more to say except I love this mani. I am sad because it is starting to chip (I did it Saturday night) and I will be taking it off today. Now, on to the pics! Sorry there are so many, I had a hard time narrowing it down on this one.



















I hope you all love this as much as I do! Living in the desert, this is the closest I am getting to Fall leaves anytime soon!


.

11 comments :

  1. OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I LOVE this!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GREAT job!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Trace!!! I thought you would like it!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. the colors are sooo pretty... i like how its shimmery glittery without it being too in your face about it... great job!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. they look awesome! I just ordered a stamper and plates I cant wait to get them! you mixed them so nice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks ladies!!!
    Cari- I think you will love the stamps!!! I do!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nice job!!!! I haven't done my nails since this weekend. I'm due.

    ReplyDelete
  7. So pretty, Ashley! I love those colors together! A perfect fall mani!

    ReplyDelete
  8. lovely!!! i wish i had a leaf stamp~

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10