Thursday, November 17, 2011

NOX Twilight Red Velvet

Hello lovelies!!! I'm sorry it's been so long since I have had a new post, I have been working a lot! For those of you that saw my birthday mani last Friday (if you missed it you can see it HERE) I promised a post for the base coat I used and hadn't had a chance yet. With Breaking Dawn being released at midnight tonight (YAY!!!!) I thought this would be the perfect day to show you since it is a Twilight polish. :) Unfortunately I will not be seeing it until Saturday (AHH!!!) so I will be having a Breaking Dawn-themed mani but I won't be doing it until tomorrow (Friday) night. Wow....that was a lot of rambling. LOL

This polish is my favorite red creme....it's actually not a straight creme. It's a mix between a creme and a jelly...a crelly? LOL It is super duper shiny like a jelly but a little more opaque. I used 2 coats for the pics but for full opacity I usually use 3. I have a layering combo I will add to this tonight so I wasn't worried too much about VNL. 

I love this brand of polish...besides the bottles being so cute with the Cullen Crests on them, the formula is really nice.  This color was so hard to capture with my camera....the hardest I've had. I still couldn't get it perfect....it is a little deeper and much richer in person.



Aren't these bottles the best?! I can't wait for Breaking Dawn!! How about you?! There are 12 polishes in this collection, I have half of them and can't wait to buy the rest! If you are interested in these you can purchase them at twilightbeauty.com for $6.99 each or the complete collection for $70. They also have other make-up items as well and they have excellent customer service!

1 comment :

  1. That is a really cool bottle. I now have to go scope out all the other twilight polishes.

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10