Friday, November 4, 2011

Mustache Mani Monday!

DId you know November is Prostate Cancer Awareness month? It's also known as no-shave month, men are supposed to grow a mustache in November to raise awareness for prostate cancer (not exactly sure how those two things are linked, but they are LOL). This has a very special meaning to me because my Grandpa had prostate cancer and has been cancer-free for 7 years. 


To help raise awareness some my Facebook friends and I are doing Mustache Mani Monday on this coming Monday, November 7th. Here is a video tutorial on how to do a moustache mani:




You all know that I am not good at nail art, but I will do my best!

I would like all of you to join along, whether you have a blog or not! On Monday, November 14th I will be posting any pics that I receive on my blog.

You can send your moustache mani pics to me at:
polishaddicted@gmail.com

Let the twisty mustaches commence!
I hope you all enjoy this! What a fun way to raise awareness!


.


6 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10