Tuesday, November 8, 2011

L'Oreal Owl's Night with Color Club Gingerbread Glitter Gradient

Hello again! I love, love, love this combo I did on my mom's nails! L'Oreal Owl's Night with Color Club Gingerbread glitter gradient. This is so fun and sparkly!  (If you missed my previous post on Owl's Night you can see it HERE)

This is 2 coats of Owl's Night and gradient Gingerbread topped with Gelous and Color Club top coat.





Sorry the pics are kind of blurry. I didn't have the best conditions when taking them. This is much prettier in person! I think it would be prefect for Thanksgiving. :)


.

5 comments :

  1. So pretty and great for the holiday season! I would have never thought to put gold on Owl's Night since it always struck me as more vampy and dark, but I really like what you did :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you! My mom is not a fan of dark or vampy so I had to do something to brighten it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is some sparkly goodness!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10