Tuesday, November 8, 2011

China Glaze Fortune Teller

Happy Hump Day everyone! We're halfway to the weekend! Yay! I am absolutely in love with the polish I have for you today. I have been wearing it since Monday night and it still looks amazing. I did some major house-cleaning yesterday and just knew my nails were going to look horrid by the end of the day but I only have one tiny chip so I'm happy!

This is technically a Halloween polish, it was released in 2009 but I didn't purchase it until a couple of weeks ago. Unfortunately, I didn't have a chance to wear it before Halloween, but I think it's a great color for Fall in general. Since we have cooled down a lot here recently (it got below freezing last night! This is the earliest I can remember it being that cold) I felt like wearing something that screamed Fall and this one did it.

This is a black jelly base with 3 different sizes of orangey-bronze hex glitter. It becomes opaque in only 2 coats! Most polishes of this nature either need to be layered over black or they take 4-5 coats to become opaque on their own. 

My bottle does not have a label, as you will see in the pics. Apparently this is common with this particular polish.

***This paragraph is an addition to my original post. I typed this post up tonight and was going to wait until in the morning to post it since I had already posted twice tonight. Right after I finished the post I accidentally dropped my bottle of Fortune Teller on my ceramic tile and the bottle shattered. Polish everywhere - it looked like a polish massacre. So until I get a replacement bottle this is the last time I will be wearing this color. :( This is the first time I have ever broken a bottle of polish, I certainly hope it's the last. ***

This is a hungry glitter so I topped it off with one coat of Gelous and one coat of Color Club top coat.










Do you like Fortune Teller as much as I do? 

Also, don't forget to enter my 100 follower giveaway!! You can find it HERE or in the sidebar.


.

5 comments :

  1. I really want this color! I'm sorry your bottle broke :( That happened to me once with OPI's Teal the Cows Come Home about a year ago and I still haven't gotten a replacement. Hopefully you get one quickly!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been lemming this for ages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh no! That sucks! Yeah, I had to retire my pumpkin spice with hesitation. But at least I live in a town that has Orange and Black for their football team. So I get to wear Halloween colors whenever I want. Goooo Tigers!!! Good pictures BTW. You made this look really pretty.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks ladies!! I will be getting a replacement soon!!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10