Monday, October 31, 2011

FRANKENSTEIN!

Happy Halloween for the last time this year! I'm getting ready to head out trick-or-treating with my nephews! I love my Frankenstein nails and simple and cute they are. 

My base is Avon Limeade which I then mattified with Hard Candy Matte-ly In Love. I used Sinful Colors Nail Art stripers for the black lines.





I hope you enjoyed my Halloween posts today! Make sure to check back tomorrow! I will be starting a series of posts featuring my new Ozotic Mish-Mash polishes that are holographic and multi-chrome!

Happy Halloween and be safe tonight!

6 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10