Wednesday, November 16, 2011

My Massive Birthday Haul!!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!! I was planning on going shopping this coming weekend with the money I received for my birthday but in the meantime I kept calling the supply shop I like to get my polish from to see if they had gotten The OPI Muppets collection in yet. Yesterday the answer was yes!!!! YAY!!! (I am probably the last nail polish blogger on Earth to get this collection LOL) I was afraid if I waited until the weekend they would be sold out and I can't make it there during the work week because of the hours that I work.  So, I texted my awesome brother and asked him if you would go by there after work and pick them up for me since he gets off of work early enough to do so. He said he would (I must say, I don't know many men that would willingly go to a nail supply store by themselves for their sister LOL) so I texted him the names and descriptions of all the polishes I wanted...it took forever. LOL The only one on my list they didn't have was OPI DS Temptation so I was a happy camper. He did totally miss my Orly Top Coat on the list but I forgive him. ;) OK...on to the haul!!!

 I love getting polish in these boxes! LOL I know, I'm weird. ;)

 OH YEAZ!!!!!

 L-R: Pepe's Purple Passion, Wocka Wocka!, Aniaml-istic, Meep-Meep-Meep,Warm & Fozzie, Designer....de Better!

 L-R: Gettin' Miss Piggy With It, Fresh Frog of Bel Air, Gone Gonzo!, Divine Swine, Rainbow Connection, Excuse Moi!

From the China Glaze Let It Snow Collection
L-R: Snow Globe, Twinkle Lights, Glittering Garland

I know this may not be a massive haul to some people but it is to me!! I am so happy to finally have all of the Muppets! I am not a big "Muppet" fan as far as the movie goes but I love all of these polishes!!!

13 comments :

  1. enjoy!! it's pretty massive for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Definitely a mice birthday haul! And it's pretty huge by my standards too. Hahaha, I consider it a pretty big thing if I buy five bottles at once. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow!
    Nice haul :)
    Have fun with all this!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Super jealous of all your muppets! lol How awesome, Happy Belated B-day!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Packaging sometimes makes all the difference to me sometimes honestly. And all I can say is you are a mutha effin ballah!!!!! That is a lot of great polish!!!! I can't wait to see what lovely color combos and Christmas Manis you come up with. Yay! It's almost time for Christmas Manis.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I can't wait to do Christmas manis!! I am a Christmas nut so I can't wait to dive in to these!! Thanks for all the birthday wishes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Your brother is so sweet. Give him a big old hug for this. You're going to love the muppets. I got all the glitters and 2 of the shimmers (pepe's purple passion and warm and fozzie). Those China Glaze polishes look awesome too!!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks Jen....I'll think about the hug. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  9. Dang girl! Awesome!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10