Wednesday, November 2, 2011

Ozotic 531 over OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress!

Hello again ladies!  As promised, here is my second post of the day and it's a good one. Ozotic 531 over OPI I'm Not Really A Waitress (but you probably already knew that from the title - LOL). This is much lighter than when I did it over the black but it is so pretty! I think I like it this way better. Maybe. I can't decide. 

With this combo the color shifts from a bronze color to a reddish purple and sometimes it's a rosy pink. So pretty!

For the pics I used 2 coats of Ozotic 531 over 2 coats of I'm Not Really a Waitress, no top coat. As you can see in my first post of Ozotic 531 top coat does not affect the holo in this polish. I hope you enjoy!













*This product is no longer available for purchase.*



*Product provided to me for my honest review.


.

7 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10