Monday, November 14, 2011

Mustache Mani Monday Part 2

Good morning lovelies! I am going to be posting my Fall stamping mani over Zoya Jem in a little while but first I wanted to share a couple of awesome mustache manis from some very talented ladies! 

Anyway, we don't need to re-visit my awful attempt at the moustache (you can see it HERE  if you missed it, trust me you didn't miss much LOL) but I did get sent a pic and a link to a couple of amazing ones!! 

First up is Kelly from Kelly's DIY Nails (you can see her Facebook page HERE, I do not think she has a blog....if she corrects me on this I will update with her blog link).


Didn't she do a wonderful job?! I think it looks awesome!

Next up is a blog link for Lisa at Lisa's Distractions...she did several different kind of moustaches including a really cute goatee! You can see her's HERE.



3 comments :

  1. He he I love this. I did my first moustache nail art on my blog and would love it if you could take a look www.wonderlustnails.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10