Tuesday, November 29, 2011

OPI Divine Swine!!!

I am so excited about the combo I have for you tonight! I got so many nice compliments on my Ulta For Bitten post yesterday and it still looked nice after 24+ hours of wear but I wanted some sparkle so I decided to top it with OPI Divine Swine from The Muppets Collection...I had a feeling these two would look awesome together. I was right!! It is an amazing combo!!

Divine Swine is a light purple/pinkish micro glitter with medium silver hex glitter. It is semi-sheer, I'm not sure you could get it opaque on its own, maybe after 4 or 5 coats but I don't like doing that many layers of any polish, especially not glitter! LOL 

I LOVE the combo of these colors together! You can see the amber/bronze color from For Bitten peaking through the glitter! I wish I had better pics, this looks so much better in person!

I used 1 coat of DS on my index and ring fingers and 2 coats of DS on my middle and pinky so you ladies could see the difference in opacity. I topped all with 1 coat of Gelous and 1 coat of Orly Sec 'N Dry.




 See the bronze peeking through?! OMG!!!!! DROOL!!


2 coats of Divine Swine on the left, 1 coat of Divine Swine on the right



How do you like this combo? I'm not gonna lie, I think it's pretty awesomesauce!


4 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10