Monday, November 28, 2011

Thanksgiving Weekend Haul!!

Well we have officially passed Black Friday 2011. While I did not get into the craziness on Friday, I did do some shopping on Saturday and got a few nail polish goodies!! Check out my haul!!

 Color Club Foiled Set (minus Antiquated), Ulta For Bitten, Black Diamond and Twilight, OPI Deck You Nails Minis
Ulta Professional L-R: For Bitten, Black Diamond, Twilight
 OPI Ulta Exlusive Mini Set L-R: Speak for Your-Elf, A Sparkle Yule Love, How's it Snowin'?, RapiDry Top Coat
(Sorry for the blurry pic)
Color Club Foiled Collection (this is the only set I could find and Antiquated was missing)
L-R: Hot Like Lava, Cold Metal, Foil Me Once, Perfect Mol-Ten, Lumin-Icecent, Top Coat


What do you think of my haul?!

3 comments :

  1. LIKE!!! I'm soo jealous that I don't have an Ulta anywhere by me... >.< also finding Color Club is always like a treasure hunt here...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great haul Ashley! The OPI minis are so cute & sparkly!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great haul! Such pretty, festive colors :)

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10