Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Glitter Gal H721 Marine Blue Holographic 3D

Hello again darling readers! I have something very special today, my very first Glitter Gal! I fell in love with Glitter Gal about a year ago, maybe longer, when I saw swatches on a blog for their red holographic polish. At that time they were only available in Australia; they would ship to the US but between the cost of the polish and the hefty shipping price I never got any. It is so great that there are stockists in the US now!

Being my first Glitter Gal, I was surprised at the size of the bottle. At 0.3 oz. it is just over half the size of a "regular" sized polish (think OPI or China Glaze at 0.5 oz.). However, the formula and quality of ingredients are amazing! I had full opacity in 2 coats. And, even better, top coat does not dull the holo effect! 

The holo effect is gorgeous but not as in-your-face as some holos - it kind of reminds me of a mixture of linear and scattered holo. This shade of blue is amazing, it reminds me of my favorite crayon when I was a kid. Crayola Cerulean Blue. I haven't seen it in awhile but that's what I thought of when I put it on my nails. 

For the pics I used 2 coats of Marine Blue with Color Club Top Coat.









Glitter Gal polishes can be purchased at Ninja PolishOverall Beauty and Llarowe




*Provided to me for my honest review. 


.

5 comments :

  1. Gorgeous color! This is going on my wishlist, ahhahaha :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one but haven't worn it yet. Oh, I'm dying to wear it now! So GORGEOUS! :) It does like a mixture of linear and scattered holo. That's how Ozotic 534 is.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love blue and I love holo. This mani is perfect! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. loving your pictures and this amazing blue holo!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I just love this one!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10