Tuesday, November 8, 2011

L'Oreal Owl's Night

Hello lovelies! This is the first of a 2-part post. I did my mom's nails yesterday and used a base of L'Oreal Owl's Night but I forgot to take a pic of that color before I added glitter. So,I swatched it last night so you could all see what it looks like on its own.  Please excuse the messy cuticles, I just did a quick swatch of this since I wasn't wearing it (because you can't wear the same color as someone else, that's like showing up in the same dress to a special event!). 

I was in love with this in the bottle, when I started putting it on I wasn't so sure about it. Then once it dried I loved it again. :) It is a combination of bronze, gold and dark olive green. So perfect for Fall!

This is 2 coats with no top coat.






What do you think of Owl's Night? Next post coming soon on what I added to this for my mom's mani!


.

3 comments :

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10