Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Mom's Nails!!!

Hello lovelies!!! How is you Thanksgiving week going so far? Mine has been crazy busy and will continue to be that way. LOL I have a couple Thanksgiving mani ideas in my head so I really hope I have a chance to try them! I am still wearing The Black Knight (with NO chips after all the cleaning and shopping I have been doing WOOT! I'm really impressed with Butter London!) but hope to do something more Thanksgiving-ish tonight. 

In the meantime I have a mani I did on my mom a couple weeks ago (she has leaves on right now but I haven't had a chance to take pics). This was my very first stamping that I did on her, I think it turned out really pretty. I used China Glaze 108 Degrees with stamping in China Glaze Cheers to You with BM19.



I hope you enjoyed this mani!! I will hopefully be back tonight or in the morning with something Thanksgiving themed!

6 comments :

  1. Your Mum's fingers are so cute! I'd love to see your ideas for Thanksgiving mani's!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL thanks Kirshten!! I will tell her that!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey hun! I'm having a blogsale, feel free to check it out! =)
    http://liipstickcherry.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. very pretty design, and I love those colors together!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for commenting! I love hearing from you but please remember to be respectful. Any comments left with unsolicited advertising or blog links will be deleted. If you would like me to check out your blog or product, please email me. Thank you!

09 10